Business / Finance Grads - Will Train as Statement Specialist
Salary: Up to $44,000 to start plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Business / Finance Grads
Will Train as Investment Statement Specialist
Up to $44,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and room for growth
Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook
As an Investment Statement Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation, production and on-time delivery of Client Investment Account Statements.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the monthly statement production process
- Ensuring the creation and delivery of timely and accurate statements
- Communicating with internal partners regarding statement production
- Coordinating the validation and testing of statement accuracy
- Tracking and monitoring statement production changes, custom enhancements and any fixes
- Working with multiple print vendors and mailing services to coordinate monthly mailings
- Meeting all required deadlines
The ideal candidate profile includes:
- A four year degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or similar
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- At least one year of work experience in Banking, Financial Services, Investment Services or similar
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access (or similar database software) experience
- The ability to create reports in any database software by using custom queries
- Super-strong attention to detail and paperwork
- Dedication to providing, improving and maintaining the highest quality of service to your customers
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
+++ Experience in creating/designing statements of any type
+++ Experience with a Trust Accounting System, preferably Invest Systems
JobGiraffe's client is leading provider of custodial services to institutions, advisors and individuals.
Please submit your resume to JobGiraffe by using the Apply Now feature.
JobGiraffe will screen all resumes submitted based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be contacted first for a screening.
Screenings can be done in person during office hours, before or after-hours or via Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID 19-1617 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services