Bilingual (English & Spanish) Office Assistant
Salary: Up to $14.00 per hour to start plus bonuses, full company sponsored benefits and regular overtime paid at time-and-a-half
Location: Elmhurst Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual English & Spanish - Entry Level
Up to $14.00 per hour to start plus bonuses, full company sponsored benefits and regular overtime paid at time-and-a-half
As an Office Assistant, your job duties will include:
- Providing support to the Team
- Assisting with administrative and clerical duties
- Serving as a resource for customers
- Communicating with customers in Spanish and English
- Learning to perform employment verifications
- Handling data entry
- Maintaining detailed payment reports in Microsoft Excel
- Maintaining manual and electronic file systems
- Lending a 'helping-hand' wherever possible
*** Your hours will be 9AM to 6PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 2PM with all hours worked over 40 hours per week paid as OVERTIME at time-and-a-half ($19.50 to $21.00 per hour) ***
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- The ability to read, write and speak in English and Spanish
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Fast and accurate Data Entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Above-average communication skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- A team player's attitude
- Being trainable and able to be coached on your techniques
+++ At least one year of administrative office experience
+++ Any experience from the financial services industry
+++ Any experience from the automotive industry or an automotive dealership
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of consumer lending services to the Spanish-speaking market.
Full training will be provided for new employees plus there are tremendous opportunities for professional development, career advancement and promotion within the firm. This position is open due to growth!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1625 - Elmhurst, IL 60126
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Language/Translation Skills General Office Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services