Bilingual (Spanish & English) Office Assistant
Salary: $15.00 per hour to start plus regular OT at time-and-a-half, quarterly bonuses and full company-sponsored benefits
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual Spanish & English
$15.00 per hour to start plus regular OT at time-and-a-half, quarterly bonuses, full company-sponsored benefits and other incentives.
As an Office Assistant in the Funding Department, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to review loan documents
- Learning to check that all required documents are present
- Learning to locate all missing and/or required documents for loans pending approval
- Learning to research and resolve any issues, errors and/or discrepancies regarding outstanding loans
- Maintaining manual and electronic file systems
- Learning to prepare documents for scanning
- Following all company procedures and upholding quality standards
- Providing internal and external customers with status updates on pending loans
- Taking a leadership role within the Department (which is growing fast) and eventually training others
- Providing additional administrative and clerical support within the Funding Department
*** Your hours will be 9AM to 6PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 2PM with all hours worked over 40 hours per week paid as OVERTIME at time-and-a-half ($19.50 to $22.50 per hour) ***
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- The ability to read, write and speak in Spanish and English
- At least one year of Administrative Office, Customer Service and/or Office Support experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Fast and accurate Data Entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- A team player's attitude
- Leadership skills
- Being trainable and able to be coached on your techniques and eventually being able to coach others
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Previous experience within a bank, credit union or working for a loan or credit provider
+++ Any experience from the financial services industry
+++ Any previous experience working in the Automotive Industry and/or at an Auto Dealership
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of consumer lending services to the Spanish-speaking market.
Full training will be provided for new employees plus there are tremendous opportunities for professional development, career advancement and promotion within the firm. This position is open due to growth!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1633 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Language/Translation Skills Administrative Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services