Bilingual (Spanish & English) Administrative Assistant
Salary: $14.00 per hour to start plus regular overtime paid at time-and-a-half, full company-sponsored benefits and other incentives
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual Spanish & English
Document Control Assistant
$14.00 per hour to start plus regular overtime paid at time-and-a-half, full company-sponsored benefits and other incentives
As an Administrative Document Control Assistant, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to conduct quality control checks on all documents received in the Funding Department
- Learning to perform all quality control procedures and practices to ensure document accuracy and completeness
- Learning to assist with document preparation for audits
- Organizing paid files and preparing documents for scanning
- Assisting the Department with meeting established goals and targets
- Maintaining manual and electronic file systems
- Mailing, scanning, faxing and copying documents
- Providing additional administrative and clerical support for the Department
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
*** Your hours will be 9AM to 6PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 2PM with all hours worked over 40 hours per week paid as OVERTIME at time-and-a-half ($19.50 to $21.00 per hour) ***
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- The ability to read, write and speak in Spanish and English
- At least one year of Administrative Office, Customer Service and/or Office Support experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Fast and accurate Data Entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- A team player's attitude
- Leadership skills
- Being trainable and able to be coached on your techniques
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Previous experience within a bank, credit union or working for a loan or credit provider
+++ Any experience from the financial services industry
+++ Any previous experience working in the Automotive Industry and/or at an Auto Dealership
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of consumer lending services to the Spanish-speaking market.
Full training will be provided for new employees plus there are tremendous opportunities for professional development, career advancement and promotion within the firm. This position is open due to growth!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1634 - Elmhurst, IL 60126
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Language/Translation Skills Administrative Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services