Banking / Financial Services Operations - Supervisor of Retirement Services
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus outstanding benefits, annual bonus and room for career advancement
Location: Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Banking / Financial Services Operations
Supervisor of Retirement Services
Up to $70,000 to start plus outstanding benefits, annual bonus and room for career advancement
As a Retirement Services Supervisor, you will be leading, managing and monitoring a team of 5+ and your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive and productive work atmosphere for the Team
- Ensuring that all Retirement Service operations are administered within established service levels
- Organizing, delegating and monitoring work processes
- Overseeing Team Members as they open new accounts, review and process transactions and administer investment accounts
- Routinely communicating with the Manager
- Approving time sheets, time off and payroll data
- Spearheading continuous improvement efforts
- Training and coaching new and existing Team Members
- Serving as an ongoing resource for Team Members
- Conducting performance reviews
- Preparing reports for management
- Assisting with special projects as required
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least five years of Banking and/or Financial Services Operations experience
- At least two years of related Management, Supervisory and/or Team Lead experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
+++ A Post-Graduate Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
+++ A working knowledge of Trust Accounting Systems, IRAs and/or Alternative Assets
+++ A working knowledge of IRA / IRS rules and regulations
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of specialized services for the investment industry.
This position offers many future promotion and advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1694 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Management Skills - People or Projects Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services