Bilingual Spanish Human Resource Manager
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Roselle Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual - Spanish Language
Human Resource Manager
Up to $65,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
As a Human Resource Manager, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting day-to-day operations and providing effective guidance and Human Resource leadership to the organization
- Working in conjunction with Facility Vice Presidents, the Talent Acquisition Manager and the Director of HR
- Recruiting and hiring hourly Field Staff consistent with business needs
- Completing verifications of employment and reference check procedures
- Conducting new hire orientations
- Providing specialized training sessions and presentations for Crew Leaders and Field Staff
- Completing all required Human Resource paperwork
- Maintaining manual and electronic file systems
- Serving as a resource for Field Staff, Crew Leaders and Executive Team Members
- Leading safety initiatives and upholding compliance standards
- Performing periodic safety inspections and random site visits
- Ensuring adherence to all Union reporting requirements and communications
- Tracking and processing leave of absence and vacation requests, benefit plan changes, payroll adjustments and HRIS updates
- Processing Incident Reports and Workers Compensation Insurance Claims
- Assisting with the performance review process
- Administering disciplinary action, terminations and conducting exit interviews as necessary
- Managing Department calendars, Company events and strategic initiatives
- Assisting with special projects
- Providing additional Human Resource and administrative support to the organization as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fluency in English and Spanish [read, write, speak]
- At least three years of Human Resource experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Products
+++ A Bachelor's or Post-Graduate Degree, especially in Human Resource Management or similar
JobGiraffe's client is a large local commercial landscape maintenance company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1695 - Roselle, IL 60172
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Language/Translation Skills Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Language/Translation Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial