Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits!
Location: Vernon Hills
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Up to $70,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits!
As Marketing Specialist, you will support the coordination of all Marketing and Advertising activity by assisting with the creation, implementation, management and regular analysis of:
> Traditional Marketing Strategies
> Digital Marketing Strategies
> Social Media Marketing Strategies
> Advertising Initiatives
> Public Relations Initiatives
And as a result of reporting directly to the Executive VP, you will also:
- Develop Sales and Marketing Team metrics and reports using Salesforce
- Collaborate on the creation and development of new marketing and advertising strategies, initiatives, campaigns, materials and content
- Manage social media across multiple platforms
- Facilitate public relations initiatives
- Coordinate all print mailings and digital ad campaigns
- Conduct market and competitor analysis
- Assist with the coordination of trade shows and events
- Attend trade shows and events [all paid at company's expense]
- Ensure brand, imaging and quality standards are maintained in all marketing communications
- Perform other duties upon request
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Marketing and/or Advertising experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications or similar
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analysis skills
- An eye for aesthetics
- Trade show experience
- The willingness and ability to travel overnight, at company expense, to trade shows and events several times per year
+++ Experience managing Social Media initiatives, platforms and content
+++ Marketing experience with a manufacturing company
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known provider of innovative automated manufacturing solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1706 - Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining