Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and paid overtime during tax season
Location: Lincolnshire Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Report Processing Team
CPA and Tax Consultants
Up to $50,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and paid overtime during tax season
As an Administrative Assistant and part of the Report Processing Team, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and assistance to the firm's Partners and other professional staff
- Preparing, proofreading and checking the numerical accuracy of financial statements
- Creating drafts and final versions of outgoing reports
- Assisting with the production of proposals and presentations
- Maintaining manual and electronic file systems
- Collaborating with support staff at the firm's multiple office locations to facilitate efficient operations
- Assisting with special projects when needed
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Administrative and/or Office Administration experience
- Prior related experience at a CPA firm, Tax Consulting firm, Financial Services firm or from within an Accounting Department or similar
- The willingness and ability to work overtime (evenings and Saturdays) as required during both the April and October tax deadline seasons
- Above average math and analysis skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ 10 Key proficiency
+++ Proficiency with Adobe PDF
JobGiraffe's client is a rapidly-growing and well-respected local CPA firm and Tax Consultancy with multiple offices throughout Chicago and the Suburbs.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1710 - Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills Administrative Skills Accounting Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial