Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 per hour to start PLUS $1.00 shift differential AND outstanding company-sponsored benefits that include medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement and more!
Location: Carol Stream Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Warehouse / Print Center
3rd Shift - 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
$14.00 to $15.00 per hour to start PLUS $1.00 shift differential AND outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Far West Suburbs - Carol Stream Area
As a Warehouse Associate within the Print Center, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Receiving all incoming shipments
- Following company receipt procedures
- Counting all received goods
- Taking items to the production floor upon request
- Scanning, weighing and staging all completed work
- Sorting, stacking and weighing all outgoing mail
- Assisting with the mail verification process
- Loading and scanning pallets
- Performing weekly inventory counts
- Removing overstocked materials from the production floor
- Completing material transfers as requested
- Destroying excess inventory
- Keeping your workspace neat and orderly
- Performing routine maintenance on forklifts and other equipment as needed
- Helping out in the Lettershop when necessary
*** In this role, you will spend your first 3-4 weeks training during the 1st Shift before transitioning to the 3rd shift ***
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least three years of Warehouse and/or Production Floor experience
- The willingness and ability to work during the 3rd Shift
- Above-average basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division using a calculator)
- Ability to handle the physical demands of the job including, but not limited to: long hours of standing, crouching, crawling, kneeling, climbing and balancing
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- The ability to work overtime on occasion (all OT is paid at time-and-a-half)
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to follow instructions
+++ Stand Up Forklift experience
+++ Any experience working in a print shop, catalog distributor or direct mail processor
JobGiraffe's client is a full-service print shop for one of the world’s largest direct marketing networks.
Please submit your resume to JobGiraffe by using the Apply Now feature.
JobGiraffe will screen all resumes submitted based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be contacted first for a screening.
Screenings can be done in person during office hours, before or after-hours or via Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID 19-1713 - Carol Stream, IL 60158
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information