Salary: Up to $22.00 per hour to start plus full benefits after 90-days
Location: Chicago - Downtown
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Senior Credit Analyst
Up to $22.00 per hour to start plus full benefits after 90-days
Chicago - Downtown
As a Senior Credit Analyst, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning the various credit products and flexible financing programs offered by the Company
- Performing in-depth credit analysis on new and existing customers
- Leveraging your analysis to make lending decisions
- Establishing, approving and enforcing customer credit limits
- Resolving account errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Maintaining detailed notes on each account
- Serving as a resource for customers and colleagues
- Training new team members and providing guidance to existing team members
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least three years of credit experience
- AND experience with sub-prime lending [Payday Loans, Home Improvement, Automotive Loans, etc.]
- AND the ability to work a flexible 40-hour week that includes weekdays (M-F between 8AM and 9PM) and weekends (Sat 8-5 and Sun 9-4)
- Familiarity with all three credit bureaus
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- Analytical skills
- Decision making skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- The ability to train and mentor others
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
+++ Fluency in Spanish [read, write, speak]
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in Accounting, Finance, Business or similar
Our client is a provider of flexible finance solutions and 'second-look' financing programs.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1716 - Chicago, IL 60606
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services General Office Skills Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services