Sales / Sales Training - Learn to Estimate and Quote
Salary: $40,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and opportunity for bonus and commission once trained!
Location: Southwest Side of Chicago - Bridgeview Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Sales Training
Learn to Estimate and Quote
Assistant Estimator and Sales Support Specialist
$40,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and opportunity for bonus and commission once trained!
Earn $50,000+ First Year
Southwest Side of Chicago - Bridgeview Area
As Assistant Estimator and Sales Support Specialist, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the various Commercial and Industrial construction products produced by the firm
- Learning to take "Requests for Quotes" from existing customers (no cold calling)
- Learning to estimate and bid specialized door replacement projects based on their size, type of use and scope by:
< Reviewing blueprints and drawings
< Making revisions and/or modifications when needed
< Learning to check raw material availability
< Calculating material costs
< Calculating labor costs
< Checking permit rules by city/town
- Delivering quotes to customers
- Answering customer questions and addressing any concerns
- Securing approval of the quote from the customer
- "Closing" the sale and creating a Sales Order
- Turning the Sales Order over to a Project Manager
- Tracking each project until completion
- Monitoring multiple projects at the same time
- Keeping projects both on time and on budget
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- Any amount of sales-related office experience (Sales Support, Sales Assistant, Sales Associate, Inside Sales Support, etc.)
- An interest in learning to estimate and bid commercial construction projects
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook experience
+++ Any Associate's or Bachelor's degree
+++ Any amount of commercial construction experience
+++ The ability to read blueprints, drawings or spec sheets
JobGiraffe's client is a leading WBE (Woman Owned Business) specializing in commercial and Industrial door installation and service throughout Chicago and the Suburbs for over 30 years.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1744 - Bridgeview, IL 60455
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Sales Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land