Purchasing Analyst / Procurement Analyst
Salary: Up to $63,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Far West Side of Chicago - Oak Park Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Purchasing / Procurement
Purchasing and Replenishment Analyst
Up to $63,000 to start plus outstanding benefits, profit sharing and more
Far West Side of Chicago, IL
(Moving to Carol Stream Area 2020)
As Purchasing and Replenishment Analyst, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining correct stock levels
- Managing purchasing orders
- Forecasting for future orders
- Coordinating supplier production schedules to meet demand
- Prioritizing and expediting deliveries
- Maintaining vendor data
- Resolving quality issues
- Identifying, proposing and managing process improvements
- Utilizing the current ERP system to enter orders, maintain data and monitor costs
- Assisting with a scheduled ERP system conversion in 2020
- Updating and maintaining reports
- Monitoring vendor data and preparing analysis of performance-based measures
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Purchasing and/or Procurement experience
- Experience preparing forecasting and replenishment models
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning [ERP] systems and/or software
- Above-average proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with process improvement initiatives
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Experience with any type of ERP or similar system conversion
Our client is a diversified manufacturing and distribution company servicing a global clientele of industrial, retail, and consumer product companies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1785 - Chicago, IL 60624
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange