Bilingual Spanish Call Center Customer Service
Salary: $14.00 per hour to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits after 90-days
Location: Lombard Area
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Bilingual Spanish / Spanish Language
Call Center Customer Service
$14.00 per hour to start with outstanding company-sponsored benefits after 90-days
As a Call Center Customer Service Representative, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning the processes and procedures of the Call Center
- Servicing specific towns and/or municipalities
- Communicating with customers in English and Spanish
- Answering incoming calls regarding traffic violations that were photographed at stoplights, intersections, school zones, etc.
- Reviewing the violations
- Providing proof of violation(s)
- Verifying ticket costs and other fines
- Generating regular reports for your municipal clients
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues/problems
- Always providing friendly and attentive customer service to your clients
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fluency in Spanish (read, write, speak)
- At least 2 years of Call Center experience
- Above-average communication skills
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service
- Problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Follow-up skills
- Attention to detail
- Accurate data entry skills
JobGiraffe's client is a local provider of public safety services.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1791 - Lombard, IL 60148
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Language/Translation Skills Customer Service Skills, Government, Public Administration, Enforcement, Associations, Organizations