Sales / Business Development - GREAT FOR GRADS
Salary: Up to $40,000 base salary plus incentives totaling an additional $1,000 per month and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago - Ravenswood Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Business Development
Entry-Level - GREAT FOR GRADS
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain Solutions
Up to $40,000 base salary plus incentives totaling an additional $1,000 per month and full company-sponsored benefits
Chicago - Ravenswood Area
As a Sales and Business Development Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new prospects and sales leads
- Connecting with sales prospects through phone calls, emails and mailings
- Cultivating relationships to develop trust and earn new business
- Learning about each customer's unique shipping and supply chain needs
- Tailoring transportation solutions to meet your customer needs
- Reaching out to existing customers to generate additional revenue streams
- Re-engaging former clients
- Taking and processing orders
- Updating customer information in the CRM database
- Maintaining spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Cross-training in other departments [Customer Service, Operations, Administration] to learn about all company processes
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree, especially in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Supply Chain or similar
- The desire to start and/or build on a career in sales
- Advanced communication and phone skills
- An outgoing personality
+++ Prior sales / business development experience
+++ Prior exposure to the Transportation, Logistics and/or Supply Chain processes
+++ Proficiency with Salesforce
JobGiraffe's client is an independent supplier to the transportation industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1792 - Chicago, IL 60640
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Sales Skills, Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Agriculture, Natural Resources, Utilities, Waste, Recycling