General Office / Transportation Center - Will Train as Scale Attendant and Weight Rate Clerk
Salary: $15.00 for hour to start
Location: Elgin Area
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
General Office / Transportation Center
Will Train as Scale Attendant and Weight Rate Clerk
$15.00 per hour to start
Once trained as Scale Attendant and Weight Rate Clerk within the Transportation Center, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning the "weighing" process for both empty and full tractor trailers
- Collecting scale tickets
- Entering scale ticket data into the computer system
- Scanning scale tickets into the electronic filing system
- Preparing reports daily
- Submitting report information weekly
- Assisting with other general office duties within the Transportation Center
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of full-time office experience
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Accuracy in your work
+++ The ability to read, write and speak in BOTH English and Spanish
+++ Any experience from trucking, transportation and/or logistics
+++ Any experience as a Scale Attendant or Weight Clerk
Our client is a very well known supplier to the heavy construction industry.
This is a contract assignment that is anticipated to last approximately three months.
Partial benefits will be available from JobGiraffe throughout the duration of your assignment.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1795 - Elgin, IL 60124
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Language/Translation Skills General Office Skills Language/Translation Skills, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land