Spanish Language: Insurance Claims Representative
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and regular OT paid at time-and-a-half
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual Spanish / Spanish Language
Insurance Claims Representative
Automotive Financing Industry
Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and regular OT paid at time-and-a-half
As an Insurance Claims Representative, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the Company's services, processes and procedures
- Administering all insurance claims
- Communicating with customers by phone and email in English and Spanish
- Serving as a resource for customers
- Walking customers through the insurance claims process
- Corresponding with insurance companies, repair shops, tow companies and others to facilitate the claims process
- Assisting customers with the completion of all required paperwork
- Submitting insurance claims on behalf of customers
- Following up with insurance companies to receive status updates on open claims
- Helping customers with the dispute process for denied claims
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Always delivering outstanding customer service
In this role, you will be required to work Monday through Thursday from 9AM to 6PM, Friday from 9AM to 5PM and every other Saturday from 9AM to 2PM, with all hours worked over 40 per week paid at time-and-a-half.
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fluency in Spanish and English [read, write, speak]
- At least 1 year of related customer service and/or customer support experience
- Above average communication skills
- Problem solving and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of consumer lending services to the Spanish-speaking market.
There are tremendous opportunities for professional development, career advancement and promotion within the Company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1870 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Language/Translation Skills Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services