Sales / Distribution - Operations Manager
Salary: Up to $90,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales and Distribution
Appliance Parts Distribution Center
Up to $90,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for planning, managing and overseeing day-to-day operations and activities in the Distribution Center.
Your job duties will include:
- Reporting directly to the Company President
- Providing leadership, supervision and training to all Distribution Center Team Members [12-15 personnel]
- Setting goals, targets and objectives for the Distribution Center
- Ensuring efficient operations, consistent quality standards and ontime fulfillment of customer orders
- Achieving sales goals through new business sales, referrals and customer retention
- Managing budgets and labor expenses
- Performing inventory control functions
- Hiring and training new team members
- Conducting performance reviews
- Handling personnel matters, administering corrective actions and discipline as necessary
- Performing competitive and marketplace analysis
- Spearheading continuous improvement efforts to increase market share
- Troubleshooting any problems or issues in the Distribution Center
- Ensuring the Distribution Center remains safe, clean and organized
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of related experience
- At least three years of Managerial, Supervisory and/or Team Lead experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- The willingness and ability to work Saturdays as necessary
- Leadership skills
- The ability to train, mentor and coach Team Members
- Advanced communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Decision making skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A Valid Driver's License
+++ Appliance and/or replacement parts Industry experience
+++ Related experience from a Distribution environment
JobGiraffe's client is a national leader in the replacement parts industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1871 - St. Paul, MN 55109
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Management Skills - People or Projects Sales Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange