Account Manager - GREAT FOR GRADS!
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus generous commissions and great company sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs - Northbrook, IL - Accessible by Metra
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Business Development
Will Train as Account Manager - GREAT FOR GRADS!!!
Private Lending / Financing / Loan / Lending
Up to $50,000 to start plus generous commissions and great company sponsored benefits
North Suburbs - Northbrook, IL - Accessible by Metra
As an Account Manager, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the Company's various lending products and programs
- Driving business through your direct sales and marketing efforts
- Developing new and existing customers
- Following up on warm leads generated through digital, print and in-person marketing activities
- Identifying and qualifying new sales targets
- Reaching out to sales targets by phone and email
- Managing relationships with all clients
- Cultivating relationships with Debt Brokers, Realtors, Attorneys, Accountants and other market participants
- Introducing prospective clients to the Company's investment strategies and loan financing solutions
- Serving as an ongoing resource for both clients and market participants
- Partnering with Team Members to ensure clients' loans are administered efficiently and effectively
- Utilizing industry events, conferences and other networking opportunities to make connections and drive additional business development successes
- Serving as a liaison between Sales and Management
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Relationship building skills
- An outgoing personality
- Teamwork skills
- Confidence and poise
- The desire to drive revenue
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
+++ Existing contacts from within the Banking, Finance, Lending, Brokerage, Insurance and/or similar industries
+++ An Advanced Degree in a relevant / related field
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of diversified financial services and private money lending.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1902 - Northbrook, IL 60062
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Sales Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services