Banking / Financial Services - Client Relationship Specialist
Salary: Up to $44,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and generous annual bonus...
Location: Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Banking / Financial Services
Client Relationship Specialist
Up to $44,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and generous annual bonus
Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook, IL
As a Client Relationship Specialist your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting individual clients
- Managing their overall client experience
- Offering support and assistance to clients who choose to use the firm's online portal
- Assisting your clients with financial transactions
- Helping clients with account transfers and distributions
- Answering client's questions regarding their account statements
- Researching account information and specific investment information as needed
- Connecting clients with the correct internal departments in order to resolve complex client requests or answer complex inquiries
- Responding to client's requests for additional investment services
- Introducing clients to the correct external specialists in order to meet their needs (Alternative Investment Brokers, Futures Merchants, Fund Sponsors, etc.)
- Helping clients to prepare and/or retrieve all required filings (1099-R, 5498, etc.)
- Ensuring a positive experience for each and every one of your assigned clients
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Client Relationship and/or Client Services experience from the Banking, Financial Services and/or Wealth Management industries
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software(s) or systems
- Strong communication skills
- Acute attention on the Customer Experience
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Any experience working with IRAs or Alternative Investments
Our client is a nationally recognized provider of niche services to the Financial Services industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1919 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Customer Service Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services