Customer Service - Vendor Relations Coordinator
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Western Suburbs - Batavia Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Vendor Relations Coordinator
Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Western Suburbs - Batavia Area
As Vendor Relations Coordinator, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for assigned vendors and specific geographic region(s)
- Coordinating activities between suppliers, the sales department and other internal and external customers
- Managing order, inventory, pricing and billing information
- Monitoring the status of open orders using SAP
- Maintaining product inventories
- Obtaining product availability and lead times
- Processing order changes, adjustments and cancellations
- Removing discontinued and/or obsolete inventory items from SAP
- Reviewing and administering supplier contracts
- Checking pricing and discount arrangements
- Running routine and special reports
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise
- Providing additional support to the Supplier Relations Department as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Sales Support, Purchasing Assistant and/or Vendor or Supplier Relations experience (or similar)
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfort with data, spreadsheets and reports
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Teamwork skills
+++ Operations and/or Vendor Relations experience
+++ Proficiency with SAP
Our client is an international distributor of agricultural products.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1922 - Batavia, IL 60510
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange