Accounting, Finance and Business Grads - Banking Operations Administrator
Salary: Up to $44,000 to start plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Great for Finance, Accounting and Business Grads
Banking Operations Administrator
Up to $44,000 to start plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
As a Banking Operations Administrator, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to review and approve transactions
- Learning to follow IRS rules and regulations
- Learning to become the primary contact for escalated questions from Team Members
- Learning to guide Team Members through the investment approval process
- Answering questions from clients and financial institutions
- Assisting clients with the investment compliance process
- Once fully trained, serving as a backup for the Department Supervisor
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or similar with a GPA above 3.0
- OR At least two years of related / relevant experience from the Financial Services industry or similar
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as necessary
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- Math and analysis skills
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Follow up skills
+++ Experience with IRA's and/or Alternative Investments
+++ Any knowledge of IRS rules and regulations
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of specialized services for the investment industry.
This position offers many future promotion and advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1926 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services