Finance, Math and Business Analytics Grads - Banking Operations Analyst
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Finance, Math and Business Analytics Grads
Banking Operations Analyst
Up to $55,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits AND annual bonus program
Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
As a Banking Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for the management of process improvement initiatives within the Operations Group.
Your duties will include:
- Examining the how and why of current processes
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Enlisting Team Leads, Managers, Project Managers, Vendors and Consultants in all process improvement initiatives
- Envisioning and designing a more streamlined and/or alternative approach to current processes
- Utilizing automation and standardization whenever possible
- Drafting workflows, process documentation, and training aids
- Supporting business units with the execution of proper implementation and testing requirements
- Ensuring all new procedures are written and finalized documentation is created in support of all new processes
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Decision Modeling, Operations Research or similar
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Visio
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
+++ At least one year of relevant full-time business experience, preferably from within the Banking or Financial Services industries
+++ Experience working with operational practices and their interaction across processes, systems and teams
+++ Experience creating workflow charts
+++ Experience assessing/designing process improvement initiatives
+++ Experience in system implementations/conversions and/or change management
+++ Any experience with Trust Accounting Systems, IRAs and/or Alternative Assets
+++ Any MBA
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of specialized services to the Financial Services Industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1957 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services