Salary: Up to $15.00 per hour plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago - Lincoln Square Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Custodial - Custodian
Property Management Industry
Up to $15.00 per hour plus full company-sponsored benefits
Chicago - Lincoln Square Neighborhood
As Custodian, you will be providing Custodial Services for assigned building[s] in the Lincoln Square Neighborhood of Chicago.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the appearance and integrity of assigned properties
- Ensuring the proper upkeep of building grounds
- Cleaning properties according to quality standards
- Disposing of garbage
- Preparing building units for tenant 'move-ins'
- Removing snow from walkways during the winter season
- Monitoring material and supply levels
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise
- Maintaining friendly relations with all building tenants
- Responding to tenant requests for assistance
- Coordinating with outside service providers, Building Maintenance Technicians and the Property Management Team as necessary
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of similar / related / relevant experience
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Relationship management skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Follow up skills
- Related / Similar experience from the Property Management Industry +++
JobGiraffe's client is one of Chicago’s premiere leasing and property management companies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1038 - Chicago, IL 60625
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Other not listed, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services