eCommerce Marketing Specialist
Salary: Up to $75,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and on-site daycare
Location: Long Grove, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
eCommerce Marketing Specialist
Up to 75,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and on-site daycare
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL - Long Grove Area
As eCommerce Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Implement initiatives that drive traffic direct to the company's primary website and online store
- Also increase traffic to multiple eMarketplaces and other online sellers
- Build effective merchandising strategies
- Manage product selection, presentation and pricing
- Coordinate product launch materials
- Manage product changes and deletions
- Assess eCommerce storefronts to identify opportunities to improve product assortment, placement and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- Maintain all promotional calendars for the company website, eMarketplaces and other retail partners.
- Create and implement captivating campaigns and promotions
- Create, test and maintain promotional codes
- Analyze campaign and promotion performance and make recommendations for optimizations as needed
- Improve conversion rates
- Increase AOV (Average Order Value) and order frequency
- Grow eCommerce revenue
- Maximize overall e-commerce margin and profitability
- Handle day-to-day site / partner site administration and support
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Customer Service to ensure customers have a positive ordering experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Three or more years of eCommerce, Digital Marketing or similar / relevant experience
- Experience managing eCommerce sites, storefronts and catalogs
- Experience managing product content, merchandising and promotions
- Any Bachelor’s degree including Marketing, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Communications, Advertising or a related field
- Understanding of online advertising and email marketing best practices
- Understanding of keyword research, SEM, SEO and usability best practices
- Knowledge of CPA (Cost Per Action), AOV (Average Order Value), ROAS (Return On Advertising Spend), and CLTV (Customer Lifetime Value)
- Reporting and analysis capabilities
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS +++
- Experience with AI driven personalization software (Kibo, Certona, Monetate, etc.) +++
JobGiraffe's client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of environmentally-friendly products for residential and commercial use.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1154 - Long Grove, IL 60047
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Internet-Web-Ecommerce Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining