Loan Processor Supervisor
Salary: Up to $63,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago, IL - Rogers Park Neighborhood
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Banking / Mortgage / Loan
Loan Processing Supervisor
Up to $63,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Chicago, IL - Rogers Park Neighborhood
As Mortgage Loan Processing Supervisor, you will lead the Loan Processing Team.
- Oversee all mortgage and loan processing activities
- Delegate workloads according to departmental needs
- Monitor Individual and Team performance
- Train new Mortgage and Loan Processing Team Members
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to existing Team Members
- Troubleshoot issues and initiate corrective action[s] as necessary
- Intervene on escalated situations
- Produce routine and special departmental reports
- Drive efficiencies and process improvement wherever possible
- Interact with Management
- Manage special projects as needed
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- At least 5 years of Mortgage and/or Loan Operations experience or similar
- At least 2 years of related management, supervisory and/or team lead experience
- Proficiency with Ellie Mae Encompass Software or similar digital lending platform
- Strong knowledge of FNMA / FHLMC, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines and practices
- Strong knowledge of compliance rules including, but not limited to: ECOA, Fair Housing Act, HMDA, RESPA, HOEPA, TILA, QM, TRID
- Leadership skills
- Supervisory skills
- Effective communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- A focus on continuous improvement
+++ Knowledge of / experience with faith-based financing
JobGiraffe's client is an independent community bank serving the Chicagoland area and beyond.
Social distancing, mask wearing, enhanced cleaning protocols and additional safety measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1318 - Chicago, IL 60645
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Management Skills - People or Projects, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services