User Experience Manager
Salary: Up to $105,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
UX Design Manager
Product Management Team
Banking and Financial Services
Up to $105,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
As User Experience Design Manager for the Product Management Team, you will:
- Build outstanding end-to-end product and user experiences
- Collaborate with business analysts, internal stakeholders and clients
- Coordinate with developers
- Create user-centered designs and graphics
- Define user requirements
- Ensure consistency in product design and brand expression
- Incorporate design methods into Agile Software Development methodology
- Create wireframes, prototypes, workflows and other digital collateral to drive the design process
- Establish best practice
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Liaise with IT throughout the development lifecycle
- Leverage analytics and market intelligence to drive decision making and product optimization
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Interactive Media or similar
- At least 5 years of similar / related / relevant UX (User Experience) experience
+++ Banking, Financial Services or similar industry experience
+++ An Advanced Degree
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
In this role, you will spend your first week or two weeks training in the office before transitioning to work from home until at least Labor Day 2020.
Social distancing, mask-wearing and other enhanced health safety policies and protocols are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1335 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Graphic Art & Design Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services