Salary: Up to $15.25 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: St. Louis, MO Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Second Shift: 2:30PM to 10:30PM (M-F)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate Bindery Equipment in the print shot
- Setup bindery equipment job-by-job
- Read and interpret job instructions
- Consult sample boards
- Prepare and stage all required materials and supplies
- Initiate production runs
- Operate and monitor the machinery
- Check completed work against job proofs
- Identify non-conforming and poor quality work
- Initiate corrective action[s] as necessary
- Adjust equipment prior to each subsequent production run
- Sort, tray and prepare completed work
- Keep detailed notes and logs
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Bindery experience
- Experience with Bindery equipment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Prioritization and organization skills
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
+++ Related / similar direct mail printing and/or bindery experience
Up to $15.25 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
St. Louis, MO Area
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of high-volume printing, binding and mailing services.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1365 - St. Louis, MO 63120
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information