Quality Control - Printing Industry
Salary: Up to $15.25 per hour to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: St. Louis, MO Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Quality Control / Quality Assurance
Quality Control Specialist
Printing and Direct Mail
As a Quality Control Specialist for a provider of printing and mailing services, you will receive training and learn to:
- Monitor activities on the production floor
- Conduct routine and spot quality audits on production equipment and production output
- Uphold established quality standards
- Collaborate with project management teams
- Pull and inspect samples
- Review samples against proofs using the sample board
- Use measuring and inspection tools to ensure quality
- Identify errors, imperfections and other quality issues
- Use database software programs to research quality issues
- Initiate corrective action[s] as necessary
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Maintain sample inventories
- Perform other duties as assigned
*** Second & Third Shift Opportunities are available ***
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Quality experience
- Experience with measuring and inspection tools
- Sampling experience
- Visual acuity (corrected or uncorrected vision)
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- A focus on quality
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Teamwork skills
+++ Experience from the printing, direct mail or similar industry
Up to $15.25 per hour to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of printing, binding and mailing services.
St. Louis, MO Area
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1019 - St. Louis, MO 63120
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Other not listed, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information