Junior Account Manager
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Huntley, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales and Sales Support
Account Management / Business Development
Junior Account Manager
As Junior Account Manager for a manufacturer of precision industrial products, you will:
- Provide assistance and support to the Outside Sales Team
- Be assigned a portfolio of existing accounts to manage
- Communicate with your accounts by phone and email
- Answer questions/inquiries
- Make product suggestions as appropriate
- Farm accounts to increase revenue on an account-by-account basis
- Up-sell and cross-sell additional products wherever possible
- Generate pricing proposals and price quotes
- Take and process orders
- Provide periodic status updates on open orders
- Provide post sale support as requested
- Generate and distribute invoices
- Leverage information within the sales database as appropriate
- Reach out to new warm and cold leads by phone and email
- Generate additional revenue through your business development efforts
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of similar / related / relevant experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Sales and business development skills
- Customer service and account management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
+++ Proficiency with Epicor
+++ Proficiency with ANY Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
+++ Proficiency with ANY Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
+++ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and industries
+++ Experience with automation products
Up to $50,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Huntley, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an international manufacturer of precision industrial products.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1038 - Huntley, IL 60124
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Customer Service Skills Sales Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining