Maintenance Trainee - Office Equipment
Salary: $12.00 per hour to start with company-sponsored benefits, PTO and room for growth
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wauconda, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Entry Level / Will Train
Maintenance, Repair & Installation
Office Equipment Maintenance Trainee
Learn to Service, Repair and Maintain Office Equipment
As Maintenance Trainee for a specialist in the service and sales of top-brand Office Equipment, you will receive training and learn to:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctioning/defective/broken equipment
- Learn to service and repair malfunctioning/defective/broken equipment
- Refurbish or recycle older/used machines
- Replace broken and worn-out parts as required needed
- Shadow experienced Maintenance Technicians as needed
- Document your service, maintenance and repair activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Mechanical skills
- Technical skills
- An interest in maintenance and repair
- The ability to follow instruction
- The willingness to learn and receive training
$12.00 per hour to start with company-sponsored benefits, PTO and room for growth
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in maintaining, servicing, rebuilding and refurbishing top-tier office equipment.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office and warehouse area.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1069 - Wauconda, IL 60084
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial