Accounts Payable - SAP Freight Biller
Salary: Up to $22.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Western Suburbs - Batavia Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
SAP Freight Biller
As SAP Freight Biller in the Accounting Department you will:
- Post freight vendor invoices for payment in SAP
- Review invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise
- Communicate with freight vendors by phone and email
- Make supplier account updates and adjustments in SAP
- Initiate electronic payments
- Prepare check runs
- Manage monthly, quarterly and year-end balancing and closings
- Produce routine and special reports
- Maintain all manual and electronic file systems
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of Accounts Payable experience
- SAP proficiency
- Any amount experience freight billing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Above-average computational math skills
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in Accounting, Finance, Business or similar
+++ Proficiency with Concur
+++ Proficiency with SharePoint
+++ Proficiency with Esker
Up to $22.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
West Suburbs of Chicago - Batavia, IL
Our client is an international distributor of agricultural products.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1207 - Batavia, IL 60510
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Accounting Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange