Electrical Estimator - Construction Industry
Salary: Up to $90,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Roselle, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Estimating / Electrical
Residential, Commercial, Industrial
As Electrical Estimator for a provider of diversified construction services, you will:
- Support the project bidding process
- Estimate electrical costs for residential, commercial and industrial construction projects
- Estimate costs for both new construction and renovations
- Evaluate installation methods and materials
- Prepare all design documents
- Forecast labor and material costs
- Seek out cost savings and efficiencies
- Collaborate with suppliers, sub-contractors and clients
- Prepare and submit your portion of the bid package
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $90,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Electrical Estimating experience
- Experience with either commercial, residential and/or industrial electrical estimating
- Experience with ANY type of estimating software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
+++ Accubid Software proficiency
+++ Any relevant Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree or Technical Certification[s] / Training
JobGiraffe's client is provider of diversified construction services.
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Roselle, IL
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1303 - Roselle, IL 60172
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land