Quality Control - Electrical / Mechanical
Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Quality Control / Quality Assurance
Quality Control Inspector
Electrical and Mechanical Products
As Quality Control Inspector, you will receive training and learn to:
- Review and interpret drawings / product specifications
- Perform quality checks on components and finished goods
- Verify specific measurements using inspection equipment (such as calipers)
- Identify deficient and non-conforming products
- Initiate corrective action[s] as necessary
- Box, label and return items to inventory
- Keep detailed inspection logs
- Uphold all company product quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Advanced mechanical and electrical skills
- At least 1 year of similar / related quality control or quality assurance experience
- Experience performing quality audits and/or inspections of mechanical and electrical products / components
- Experience with quality control equipment / tools / instrumentation
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- The ability to read and interpret drawings / product specifications
- Basic math skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Forklift Operation experience
Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known maker of lighting, fixtures and electrical products for home and commercial use.
Enhanced health safety policies and protocols are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1325 - Skokie, IL 60077
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining