Executive Assistant / Marketing Coordinator
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits starting day one!
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - Buffalo Grove, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Administrative / Marketing
Executive Assistant and Marketing Support Specialist
As Executive Assistant and Marketing Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide assistance and support to the President
- Assist with Marketing initiatives
- Administer multiple social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Manage content scheduling
- Arrange meetings and prepare meeting materials
- Create meeting agendas, action item lists, PowerPoint presentations and other print collateral
- Create additional digital and print marketing collateral as requested
- Track and evaluate Marketing KPIs
- Participate in Team and Leadership Meetings
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
Up to $60,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits starting day one!
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Executive Support, Office Administration or Administrative Office experience
- At least 1 year of Marketing and/or Marketing Department experience
- On-the-job Social Media experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Executive Support / Executive Assistant experience
Our client is a leader in high-tech medical equipment, devices and systems.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1343 - Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Administrative Skills Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining