Customer Service - Ecommerce Customer Support
Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Far North Suburbs of Chicago - Antioch, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Customer Support
Customer Service Representative
Ecommerce Customer Support Specialist
As Customer Service Representative, you will receive training and:
- Provide a wide range of support to business (B2B) customers
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Communicate with customers via multiple platforms
- Assist most by phone, email and existing EDI portals
- Additionally, administer E-commerce orders placed through Amazon
- Provide information on product details, pricing, availability and lead times
- Generate price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Maintain customer account information in the database
- Arrange and track shipments
- Provide periodic status updates on open orders
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Customer Support, Account Management, Sales Support or similar/related
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience using any Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ Experience with administering Ecommerce orders through Amazon
+++ Experience with Amazon Seller and/or Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA)
+++ Salesforce experience / proficiency
+++ SAGE 100 experience / proficiency
+++ Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) experience / proficiency
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Far North Suburbs of Chicago - Antioch, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the Advertising and Display Industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1359 - Antioch, IL 60002
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Internet-Web-Ecommerce Customer Service Skills Internet-Web-Ecommerce, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining