Human Resources - Recruiter for Skilled Manufacturing
Salary: Base + Bonus: Anticipated earnings of $50,000+ in 1st year with full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Recruiting and Staffing
Recruiter for Skilled Manufacturing
Base + Bonus: Anticipated earnings of $50,000+ in 1st year with full company-sponsored benefits
As a Recruiter within the Skilled Manufacturing Group, you will be trained to:
- Recruit candidates for open positions at client's companies
- Recruit machinists, tool & die makers, CNC operators, manufacturing engineers, etc.
- Add job orders into the Company's tracking system
- Distribute job orders to the staff
- Assign candidate searches to the staff
- Create call lists for Call Center employees
- Utilize internal systems and job boards to identify and recruit qualified candidates for open jobs
- Email candidates who meet the qualifications for open jobs
- Conduct job candidate phone screens
- Review "final version" resumes for accuracy and completeness
- Present qualified candidates to Account Managers
- Coordinate candidate interviews with clients
- Gather and organize interview feedback
- Present job offers to candidates
- Produce routine and special reports
- Help to train new employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate will include ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
(A) A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related major
(B) OR, any amount of experience from HR within a skilled manufacturing environment and the desire to become a Recruiter
(C) OR, any amount of Recruiter / Recruiting experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, manufacturing workflow, equipment and related technologies
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Effective communication and phone skills
- Experience recruiting and screening for manufacturing employees +++
- Experience working with job boards and recruitment advertising sites +++
- Experience working with job and candidate databases and tracking systems +++
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg Area
JobGiraffe's client is a highly specialized manufacturing recruiting and staffing firm.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype, FaceTime or by phone if needed.
JG ID #21-1484 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Customer Service Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial