Customer Service / Data Entry - Industrial Systems
Salary: Up to $52,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Glendale Heights, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist
Industrial Systems / Mechanical Technologies
As Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist, you will receive industry specific training and your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with customers by phone and email
- Answering questions and address inquiries
- Providing information on products, prices and availability
- Learning to review technical blueprints
- Learning to read P&ID (Piping & Instrumentation Design) drawings
- Using blueprints and P&ID drawings to prepare price quotes
- Taking, entering and processing orders
- Arranging and tracking deliveries
- Monitoring open orders
- Generating and distributing billings
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise
- Issuing credits and returned goods authorizations as appropriate
- Escalating complex issues as necessary
Up to $52,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Customer Support, Sales Support or similar from a related industry
- Order Entry / Order Processing experience
- Mechanical aptitude
+++ The ability to read and interpret blueprints
+++ The ability to read P&ID drawings
+++ SAP-B1 experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
West Suburbs of Chicago - Glendale Heights, IL
Our client designs, manufactures and delivers high-quality industrial products, systems and end-to-end solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1504 - Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining