Customer Service / Project Coordinator - Tradeshow Industry
Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Chicago, IL - Southwest Side - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Project Coordination
Customer Service Specialist and Project Coordinator
Exhibit, Display and Tradeshow Industry
Will Train to Industry
As Customer Service Specialist and Project Coordinator, you will receive complete industry-specific training and:
- Learn to coordinate the creation of exhibits, displays and tradeshow booths on behalf of customers
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate with suppliers and customers by phone and email
- Set-up project documentation
- Order materials
- Provide periodic status updates to customers and internal teams
- Learn to troubleshoot production issues as they arise
- Ensure projects remain on time and on budget
- Generate and distribute billings
- Maintain customer and supplier account information in the database
- Provide additional administrative and project coordination support to the Sales Team as requested
Up to $45,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
(A) a Bachelor's Degree
(B) at least two years of Customer Service, Sales Support, Operations Support, Account Services, Project Coordination or similar/related
- Administrative Office skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
Chicago, IL - Southwest Side - Near Midway Airport
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the Exhibit, Display and Tradeshow Industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1531 - Chicago, IL 60629
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Administrative Skills, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information