Customer Service / Order Entry
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits after 90-days
Location: Chicago - Far West Side - Walk from Blue Line
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Data Entry / Order Processing
Customer Service and Order Entry Specialist
As Customer Service and Order Entry Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product pricing and availability
- Take, enter and process orders
- Monitor open orders and track shipments
- Provide periodic status updates on open orders
- Maintain and update customer account information in the database
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Assist other team members with order processing backlogs as needed
Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits after 90-days
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Customer Service, Call Center or similar
- Order Entry experience
+++ EDI experience
+++ Food and Beverage Industry experience
Chicago - Far West Side - Walk from Blue Line
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known supplier of popular food products.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1896 - Chicago, IL 60644
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange