Financial Data Entry / Customer Service
Salary: Up to $21.00 per hour to start plus OT paid at time-and-a-half
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Office / Clerical / Administrative
Financial Data Entry and Customer Service Specialist
Banking and Financial Services Industry
IMMEDIATE START - Up to $21.00 per hour
As Financial Data Entry and Customer Service Specialist, you will receive complete training and:
- Learn to review client distributions, transfers and rollovers
- Learn to apply transaction fees
- Learn to code transactions for tax purposes
- Learn to administer the Accounting System
- Use the Accounting System to enter and process checks, wires and electronic transfers
- Upload supporting documentation
- Follow up with clients, internal teams and investment regarding pending transactions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Send out rejection letters for prohibited transactions as necessary
- Assist with retirement account (IRA) conversions and asset re-characterization requests
- Uphold quality and compliance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
(A) A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar with a GPA of 3.25 or higher
(B) OR, at least 1 year of related experience from the banking, financial services or similar industry
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ A Bachelor's Degree AND at least 1 year of related / similar / relevant experience
+++ Knowledge of Trust Accounting Systems
+++ Knowledge of IRAs, Solo 401ks and/or other qualified retirement plans
+++ Knowledge of IRS rules and regulations related to IRAs and Qualified Retirement Plans
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
In this role, you will train and work from home for the foreseeable future until all teams are asked to return to the office at a time TBD.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2009 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services General Office Skills Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services