Accounting Manager - Automotive Dealership
Salary: Up to $120,000 to start plus sign on bonus and full benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Westmont, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Administrative / Operations / Accounting
As Accounting Manager, you will:
- Facilitate effective accounting operations at the dealership
- Uphold GAAP
- Maintain the General Ledger
- Handle month-end, quarterly and year-end closing processes
- Reconcile accounts
- Prepare all required tax documentation
- Generate routine and special reports
- Perform routine and special analysis
- Serve as a resource for management
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Manage special projects
- Perform other duties as required
Up to $120,000 to start plus sign on bonus and full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Accounting experience
- Related experience from an Automotive Dealership
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
West Suburbs of Chicago - Westmont, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an established automotive dealership with multiple locations throughout the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the dealership.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2063 - Westmont, IL 60559
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Accounting Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange