Office - SAP Order Entry Specialist
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and performance bonus!
Location: Opportunities Available in: Lombard, IL and Milwaukee, WI
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
SAP Order Entry Specialist
Opportunities Available in: Lombard, IL and Milwaukee, WI
Up to $55,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and performance bonus!
As Order Entry Specialist, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Review purchase orders for accuracy and completeness
- Verify pricing and part numbers
- Additionally, verify the terms and conditions associated with each purchase orders
- Enter and process purchase orders
- Upload supporting documentation to the database
- Monitor open purchase orders
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Serve as a resource for customers
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Order Entry experience
- Customer Service skills
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with ANY Enterprise Resource Planning system/software (ERP)
- Experience with ANY Customer Relationship Management system/software
+++ SAP experience
+++ Experience from a manufacturer or distributor of products
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of machinery and machine technologies for a variety of industries.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the company.
Once trained, some work from home time may be available.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1109
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining