Purchasing / Inventory Analyst
Salary: $62,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Purchasing Coordinator and Inventory Analyst
As Purchasing Coordinator and Inventory Analyst, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Evaluate customer demand patterns
- Analyze inventory stock levels
- Identify inventory shortages and overages
- Determine appropriate replenishment actions
- Use historical sales data and forecasts to guide purchasing decisions
- Communicate with domestic and overseas suppliers by phone and email
- Review supplier price quotes
- Facilitate the supplier selection process
- Negotiate product quantities, pricing and lead times with suppliers
- Procure materials from the selected OEM
- Generate customer price quotes
- Liaise with internal departments to drive business operations
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
$62,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Purchasing / Buying / Procurement
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A High School Diploma or Similar
+++ Fastener Purchasing experience or similar
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Experience with Overseas Suppliers and Imported Products
+++ Experience with suppliers and imported products from Asia
West Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
JobGiraffe's client is successful supplier of industrial equipment.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1445 - Woodridge, IL 60517
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange