Front Desk Receptionist / Cashier
Salary: Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and OT paid at time-and-a-half
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - North Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Clerical / Cashiering
Front Desk Receptionist and Cashier
As Front Desk Receptionist and Cashier, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Manage the front desk for a small front office
- Answer the main phone line
- Respond to questions and inquiries
- Take messages and transfer calls
- Monitor the general email inbox
- Greet all visitors
- Provide assistance to walk-in customers
- Manage the cash drawer
- Take and process payments
- Perform data entry
- Maintain and update spreadsheets
- Learn to produce reports
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and OT paid at time-and-a-half
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of General Office, Clerical, Administrative, Customer Service, Customer Support, Reception or similar
- Cash handling, Cash Control and/or Cashiering experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Front Office and/or Front Desk experience
+++ Related experience from a similar industry
North Suburbs of Chicago - North Chicago, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of innovative supply chain management solutions.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1558 - North Chicago, IL 60064
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining