Customer Service / Data Entry
Salary: Up to $24.00 per hour to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Downers Grove Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Data Entry Representative
Up to $24.00 per hour to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
As Customer Service and Data Entry Representative, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product details, pricing, availability and lead times
- Make product suggestions upon request
- Prepare price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Arrange and track shipments
- Generate and distribute invoices
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Run routine and special reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Customer Service, Customer Support, Call Center, Account Management, Sales Support or similar/related experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Accurate data entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Experience using an Electronic Data Interchange [EDI] system
JobGiraffe's client is a universally recognized leader in the giftware and collectibles marketplace.
West Suburbs of Chicago - Westmont, IL
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1784 - Westmont, IL 60559
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining