Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
Location: St. Louis Park, MN
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Warehouse / Operations / Forklift
Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
As Warehouse Associate, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Learn to support warehouse operations
- Learn to use the inventory database
- Pick, package, prepare, label and stage outgoing shipments
- Receive, unpack and put away received shipments
- Learn to conduct quality checks on inbound and outbound shipments
- Conduct material transfers within the warehouse
- Perform cycle counts and other inventory control activities
- Make updates to inventory information in the database
- Keep the warehouse neat and orderly
- Uphold safety and quality standards
- Provide additional cross-functional warehouse support as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Warehouse, Operations, Distribution or Inventory experience
- Computer and Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
St. Louis Park, MN
JobGiraffe's client is a national leader in the replacement parts industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the branch location.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1789 - Saint Louis Park, MN 55426
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange