Project Manager / Estimator
Salary: Up to $95,000 to start plus full benefits and annual bonus
Location: South Suburbs of Chicago - Alsip, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Construction / Project Management / Estimating
Project Manager and Estimator
Up to $95,000 to start plus full benefits and annual bonus
As Project Manager and Estimator, you will:
- Join an electrical construction contractor (low voltage)
- Learn to oversee the full project lifecycle
- Develop proposals, cost estimates and bids for new projects
- Procure all required materials for accepted bids
- Administer scheduling processes
- Complete project documentations
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Conduct kick-off meetings with customers
- Coordinate with technicians, contractors, internal teams and customers
- Issue change orders as necessary
- Uphold customer requirements, quality, compliance and safety standards
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Estimating experience
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
+++ Construction Estimating experience
South Suburbs of Chicago - Alsip, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the Construction Industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-2051 - Alsip, IL 60803
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Management Skills - People or Projects Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land