Entry-Level Financial Advisor / Life Insurance Sales - Will Train
Salary: Starts at $675/wk base (equivalent to $35k) for first 3 months, followed by gradual transition to commission-based sales over a 15-month period. First year earnings up to $60k.
Location: Skokie Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Entry-Level Financial Advisor
Learn Life Insurance Sales
Full Training Included
You will start at $675/wk base (equivalent to $35k) for first 3 months, followed by gradual transition to commission-based sales over 15-month period.
First year earnings are up to $60k plus full-family benefits are included.
As a Financial Advisor Insurance Salesperson, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the various insurance products offered by the Company
- Identifying and reaching-out to a high-volume of prospective clients by phone and email
- Introducing prospective clients to the suite of insurance products your Company offers
- Setting-up appointments with prospective clients
- Making engaging presentations to prospective clients
- Building relationships and trust with clients to close sales and earn their business
- Serving as a primary-point of contact for your clients following the sale
- Effectively answering your clients questions accurately and completely
- Delivering excellent customer service to ensure client retention
- Diligently tracking your sales activity in the Company system
- Building a strong sales pipeline
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline and a desire to begin a career in Financial Services Sales
- OR any type of sales (retail sales included) or business development experience through internships, full-time, part-time and/or summer jobs, while in school
- OR any amount of previous insurance or financial services sales experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and follow-up skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Professional and engaging presentation skills
- An outgoing and personable disposition
- No fear of a 100% incentive-based earnings structure after initial 15 month training period
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ The ability to read, write and speak a second language fluently
Our client is a well-established provider of life insurance products tailored to meet their clients' needs.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1708 - Skokie, IL 60677
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Sales Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services