Licensed Insurance Sales Representative - Property, Casualty, Life & Health Insurance
Salary: Up to $50,000 base salary plus benefits and generous commission opportunities!
Location: Chicago - Northwest Side
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Licensed Insurance Sales Representative
Property, Casualty, Life & Health Insurance
Up to $50,000 base salary plus benefits and generous commission opportunities!
Chicago - Northwest Side
As an Insurance Sales Representative, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the suite of insurance solutions offered by the Company
- Reaching out to new and prospective clients
- Introducing new clients to the Company and its products
- Reaching-out to existing clients to grow and maintain business relationships
- Setting-up appointments with new and prospective clients
- Delivering engaging presentations to new and existing clients
- Identifying your client's needs and delivering tailored insurance solutions
- Building a strong sales pipeline
- Closing sales and generating repeat business
- Diligently tracking and documenting your sales activity
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience
- At least two years of experience selling property, casualty, life and health insurance products
- The proper licensing to sell these products in the State of Illinois
In addition to the following qualifications:
- A passion for insurance sales
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Confidence and professionalism
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- A focus on results and a demonstrated track record of sales success in the insurance industry
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree [Any Major]
+++ Tangible sales figures that highlight your results and success within the industry
+++ A book of business in the industry
Our client is an established full-service insurance agency.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1835 - Chicago, IL 60656
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Insurance Sales Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services