Entry-Level w/ Degree - Will Train as Customer Service & Order Processing Specialist
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 per hour to start plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits...
Location: Northwest Suburbs - Huntley, IL - Near Route 47 and I90
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Entry Level w/ Bachelor's Degree
Customer Service and Order Processing
$16.00 to $18.00 per hour to start
Plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
As a Customer Service and Order Processing Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the products offered by the company
- Learning to process customer orders
- Learning to set up 'project files' for all new orders within the database
- Collecting and managing all order-related documentation
- Coordinating each order's progress with the Engineering Department
- Monitoring project status and issuing regular project updates to customers, internal staff and the Customer Service Manager
- Expediting orders when needed
- Answering routine customer questions, comments and concerns
- Coordinating deliveries and returns of incorrect or damaged goods
- Establishing new customer accounts in coordination with the Sales Department
- Recording the successful completion of each order within the database
- Performing additional duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experiences:
- A Bachelor's Degree [Any Major]
- Any amount of office, customer service or order entry experience, while in school
- OR, project management coursework, training or experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- An outgoing personality
- A customer-focused mentality
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Attention-to-detail and accuracy in your work
- Above-average MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Above-average overall computer proficiency
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Above-average math skills (a math test will be given by the client)
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Any experience with database software
JobGiraffe's client is an internationally recognized industrial manufacturer.
This position is perfect for a recent four-year college graduate as you will learn, grow and have considerable room to advance within the firm.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1841 - Huntley, IL 60142
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining